Screw AAS I just purchased a certified used vehicle that only had several months left of manufactures warranty on it.So i decided to be proactive about it and pulled the first web page online and call the 800 number.

The sales guy came on and was more than willing to take my information as i was so desperate to give it to him. Again, im beating myself up about this. I even joked with the guy and made him laugh. He told me all the good stuff i wanted to hear about the coverages and the nice $100 deductible for any repair and the free rental road side service and all that jazz.

Then i had to ask about the price. He gave me two options $400 something down and $200 something for 8months Or $50 now then they'd charge me $60 the next week. Then bill me $80 for 24 months Total about $2000.00 for the warranty coverage. I gave him my bank card number with the code in back.

I disclosed my full name, address, and SSID info. Man i feel like such a fool. So a week goes by and i hear nothing no calls, no emails, nothing in the mail. He said I'd get a warranty packet in the mail in about 10days.

So I went to my back and destroyed my bank account as i feel compromised. I dont know about the identity theft with my SSID in someone elses hands now. Learn from me dont be so anxious. Do your research.

There are a lot of scams out there and its too easy to get caught up into it.If it sounds to good to be true dont be a sucker like me.

Review about: American Auto Shield Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Well the guy was nice of course i was willing thats why.

I didn't like: No response at all.

Had an Experience with American Auto Shield?

Comments